Agisoft PhotoScanAgisoft PhotoScan Pro allows to generate high resolution georeferenced orthophotos (up to 5 cm accuracy with GCP) and exceptionally detailed DEMs / textured polygonal models. The fully automated workflow enables a non-specialist to process thousands of aerial images on a desktop computer to produce professional class photogrammetric data.
Input formats: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, JPEG Multi-Picture Format (MPO).
Output formats: GeoTIFF, xyz, ASPRS LAS, Google KMZ/KML, COLLADA, VRML, OBJ, PLY, 3DS, FBX, Universal 3D, PDF, etc.
- Aerial and close-range triangulation
- Point cloud generation (sparse / dense)
- Polygonal model generation (plain / textured)
- Setting coordinate system
- Digital Elevation Model (DEM) generation
- True orthophoto generaton
- Georeferencing using flight log and / or GCPs
- Multispectral imagery processing
- 4D reconstruction for dynamic scenes
- Python scripting support
3D Examples(the latest version of Adobe Reader is required to view these models)
See also: Featured projects with Agisoft PhotoScan